VOLTE SUPER PREMIUM FEATURES
Volte Super Premium is the finest example of wesuit technology and manufacturing advancement in wetsuits.
The super premium fabric is exclusive to Volte and offers a combination of superior warmth, unrivalled flexibility and energy efficiency to allow more time in the water.
Super Premium features include:
- Super Premium Foam – warmer, lighter, more flexible, high closed cell neoprene – 20% lighter than conventional foam.
- Manufactured from environmentally friendly limestone rather than the petroleum based products it offers exceptional thermal properties.
- High closed cell – superior stretch and less water absorption – up to 95% water impermeable.
- Superior Sealing – Sealed three times to ensure minimal water penetration.
- All panels reinforced with “super power” Japanese adhesives for extra strength / 33% increased coverage.
- Outside sealed and internally taped; exterior seam glued and blindstitched to promote increased flexibility and airtightness.
- External chest “solar skin” a light heat absorber (like a solar panel) and also reduces wind chill factor.
- I nterior heat flex – designed to be quick drying – light, hydro–phobic wicking provides important warmth around key cold zones including the kidneys.
- Non abrasive neck fabrication.
- Under arm performance & flexibility with exaggerated seamless gusset for less restricted paddling – energy saving.
- Volte Knee Pad – Good memory, high density, more durable and flexible foam construction.
- Back of Knee – embossed for easy articulation and more flexibility – energy saving.
- Shoulder panelling – less seams front and back to accommodate energy saving flexibility and performance.
- Cuffs, ankle and wrist – non–hemmed for better seal and comfortable access.
- Melco stress taping and reinforced dots on all stress areas to strengthen seals.